Monday, July 24, 2017

I forgot how to post its been so long

I created a new website a while back, to replace the hack job I did back in the '90's using Dreamweaver. Like everything else in technology, it was a real learning curve (as dreamweaver was!)  So now i have a new and improved blog that is hosted on my new and improved website, but it seems the only way I can send my blog posts is to include a link to the new site. surely there is a workaround that i am not aware of at this point in the learning curve... one teched out day at a time :-)

as an experiment I posted one piece of new work...
www.pattimollica.com/blog

1 comment:

private dive charter in cabo san lucas said...

So glad to finally have you back and that too with a bang!!! Its true that true style, never goes out of style! Welcome back!